MAH CET Entrance Admit Card 2017 @ mahcet.org Maharastra LLB Law Entrance Exam Date, Hall Ticket
MAH CET Entrance Admit Card 2017 Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State will be conducting Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for admissions to law programmes (MH CET Law) on May 20 and 21, 2017. Candidates aspiring for MH CET Law 2017 can check here details of the Maharashtra state law examination and admission process including important Exam dates, eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, exam pattern, cut off, result and counselling at Official Website.
Information About MAH CET Entrance Admit Card 2017
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law (MH CET Law 2017) is a state level entrance examination for law students conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra. This exam is also known as Maharashtra Law CET. This exam is organized for those students looking for admissions in LL.B (Three Year) and LL.B (Integrated-Five Year) programmes.
Official Website : www.mahcet.org
A large number of colleges in Maharashtra offer admission in law courses on the basis of MH-CET Law examination. MH CET Law 2017 application has been started. Here we are providing details of MH-CET 2017 (Law) including application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern, etc MAH CET Entrance Admit Card 2017.
MAH CET Entrance Exam Date 2017
|Online application form starts||31st March 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||26th April 2017|
|Last date for printing of application||11th May 2017|
|Hall ticket release||9th May 2017|
|Exam date||20th May 2017 (5-years LLB) and 21st May 2017 (3-years LLB)|
|Result announcement||30th May 2017|
MH-CET Law Eligibility Criteria
- Indian National candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.
- For LL.B (five-year) programmes, students must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board securing 45% marks for general and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For LL.B (Three year) course, candidates must hold a graduate or post-graduate degree with obtaining minimum 45% marks for general candidate and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- To be eligible for LLB programme, candidate must have completed their qualification in the pattern 0of 10+2+3.
- Students who are appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
MH CET Law 2017 Exam Pattern
Examination for 3-years LL.B. programme will be held on 21st May 2017 and for 5-years LL.B. programme, the examination will be conducted on 20th May 2017. The examination will be organized in online mode (computer based test). The question paper will contain objective type questions with four options. The question paper will be asked in English language. The exam duration will be two hours (120 minutes). MAH CET Entrance Admit Card 2017 The question paper will comprise in different sections such as Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge with Current Affairs, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English and Mathematical Aptitude. Total 150 questions will be asked in the examination of 1 mark each.
MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates will be able download the MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2017 from 9th May 2017. The admit card will be provided through online process. The admit card will contain exam related information such as exam centre, exam date & timing, candidates name & roll number, etc MAH CET Entrance Admit Card 2017.
Steps to Download MAH CET Entrance Admit Card 2017
- The applicant first needs to go to the official site www.mahcet.org
- Enter Application Number, Password and security key asked on the log in page. Submit details, sign in and explore to the MAH CET Entrance Admit Card 2017.
- Download and print the MH CET Admit Card and keep it securely and guarantee that it is not tempered.