NATA Admit Card 2017 @ nata.nic.in For 16th April Exam Hall Ticket, Call Letter
NATA Admit Card 2017 National Aptitude Test in Architecture is scheduled on 16th April 2017 Candidates who had applied are searching for the admit card 2017 It will be available from i.e; 28th March 2017. Candidates can download NATA admit card 2017, NATA Hall Ticket, NATA 2017 Call Letter, NATA 2017 Exam Schedule, from the direct link provided below.
Information About NATA Admit Card 2017
he Admit Card of NATA 2017 has released by Council of Architecture (COA) on March 28, 2017 (10:00 am). carries applicants’ name, exam key, appointment number, registration number, date of birth, signature and photograph along with date, time & venue of entrance exam. After filling the application form for NATA 2017, candidates are required to take a priNATA 2017 admit card nt out of the admit card of NATA 2017. Official Website : www.nata.nic.in
NATA Hall Ticket 2017
Along with the NATA admit card 2017, the candidates will be required to carry a valid photo identity proof. The appointment voucher alloted to the candidates appearing in NATA 2017 will have two counterfoils, www.nata.nic.in one of which has to be signed by the candidate in the presence of the invigilator at the time of the examination. The authority shall provide the appointment voucher (NATA Admit Card 2017) after the registration process.
NATA Call Letter 2017
Students can download the admit card via online mode through the website. The appointment voucher contains exam related details such as Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Test Date & Timing, Exam Centre, etc. www.nata.nic.in Candidates are also required to bring the admit card along with the official identification document & photograph at the examination centre.
NATA Exam Schedule 2017
- Candidates who have appeared in class 12 or equivalent examination and are awaiting their results need to bring the original copy of the admit card/hall ticket.
- The admit card of class 12 exam should have the candidate’s photograph and signature on it.
- At the time of the examination, these candidates, who plan to take up NATA 2017, are required to bring the student ID card that is issued by the institute in which they are enrolled. They also need to carry a confirmation of identity letter’ from the school or college in which the student is enrolled.
- The applicants must make sure that the admit card should carry photgraph and signature which should not be distorted or soiled, to appear in the entrance exam.
- They must keep a copy of NATA Admit Card 2017 safe for future references.
Steps to Download NATA Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website www.nata.nic.in.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on NATA 2017 admit card.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.