UPSC ESE Admit Card 2016-2017 Hall Ticket, Call Letter upsconline.nic.in
UPSC ESE Admit Card 2016-2017, UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017, UPSC ESE Admit Card 2017 Details, UPSC ESE Important Dates, UPSC ESE and Exam Pattern,How to download the UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admit Card 2017, UPSC ESE Hall Ticket 2016-2017, UPSC ESE Call Letter 2016-2017, UPSC ESE Exam Schedule 2016-2017, UPSC ESE Exam Date 2016-2017, UPSC ESE Exam Center 2016-2017, UPSC Engineering Services Exam Hall Ticket 2016-2017, UPSC Engineering Services Exam Call Letter 2016-2017, UPSC Engineering Services Exam Center 2016-2017, UPSC Engineering Services Exam Date 2016-2017, UPSC Engineering Services Exam Schedule 2016-2017 At Official Website.
Information About UPSC ESE Admit Card 2016-2017
The Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification 2017 for the different Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering positions in groups A, A/ B, A and B. All the aspirants those who are eligible had applied online for UPSC Engineering Services exam 2017 from the UPSC official website given below from 28th September 2016 to 21st October 2016 www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC ESE Admit Card 2017 Details:
- Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Total number of the posts:602 (expected)
- Date of the Exam: 8th January 2017
- Release Date of Admit Card: Available Soon
- Type of the exam: Objective Type Questions
- Selection Process:The selection process of the applicants is based on the performance in written test and personal interview.
- Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
|Release Date for UPSC ESE Notification 2017||26th September 2016|
|Starting date of UPSC ESE 2017 Online application form||28th September 2016|
|The last date of UPSC ESE 2017 Online application form||21st October 2016
|The last date to pay the application fee||22nd October 2016|
|Date of the Exam||8th January 2017|
|Result Date of UPSC ESE 2017||March 2017|
Exam Pattern UPSC ESE Admit Card 2016-2017
The pattern of the Union Public Service Commission has changed now. So, all the candidates those who are willing to apply for the recruitment are suggested to prepare for the exam according to the new exam pattern. Engineering Services Exam 2017 exam will now be conducted in the three stage process. First Stage is Written Test, Second Stage is Mains Exam, and the Third Stage is Personality Test. The exam pattern of IES Preliminary exam is as follows:-
Preliminary Exam: The Preliminary Exam will consist of two papers and the details of that are provided below:
|Paper-I||General Studies & Engineering Aptitude||2 Hrs.||200|
|Paper -II||Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Tele-Communications Engineering||3 Hrs.||300|
How to download UPSC ESE Admit Card 2016-2017
- Visit the UPSC official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in
- Read all the details given in the notification carefully
- Then, submit the details required to download the admit card
- Now, take a hard copy of that admit card and don’t forget to carry it to the exam center at the time of the exam.