XAT Admit Card 2016-17 @ xatonline.net.in Released Hall Ticket, Call Letter
XAT Admit Card 2016-17 Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) Jamshedpur is scheduled to conduct Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2017 on 8th January. A huge number of candidates who are looking for the admissions into XLRI Jamshedpur and other Xavier Associate Management Institutes and over 120 B-schools across India applied for the entrance examination. Candidates who had applied are searching for the XAT Admit Card 2016-17 Admit Card, Hall Ticket, Call Letter, Exam Schedule, Exam Center, Exam Pattern Set wise Download at Official website www.xatonline.net.in.
Information About XAT Admit Card 2016-17
XAT Admit Card 2016-17 Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT is a national level MBA entrance exam conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur for the admission to post graduate management programmes at more than 150 B-schools in India. XAT 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on January 8, 2017. XAT 2017 is considered to be one of the toughest MBA entrance exams. XAT application process has started from August 17, 2016 and ended on November 30, 2016. The last date for late application was December 11, 2016 with a higher application fee. Candidates can check here all about XAT 2017 such as eligibility criteria, application procedure, exam pattern, important dates, admit card, result, cut off etc at Official Webite.
Official Website : www.xatonline.net.in
- Exam Name: Xavier Aptitude Test
- Commonly Known As: XAT
- Exam Type: National
- Exam Category: Post Graduate
- Conducting institute: XLRI Jamshedpur
The Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a national level aptitude test conducted in India by XLRI (formerly known as Xavier Labour Relations Institute), a business school in Jamshedpur in the state of Jharkhand in India, as an entrance test for its and other highly reputed institutes, including Xavier Institute of Management and Goa Institute of Management programs. After CAT examination, XAT is one of the toughest examination for admission to management programs XAT Admit Card 2016-17.
|Commencement of application process||Wednesday, August 17, 2016|
|Last date of application||Wednesday, November 30, 2016|
|Last date of late application||Sunday, December 11, 2016|
|Downloading of admit card||Tuesday, December 20, 2016|
|XAT 2017 exam||Sunday, January 8, 2017|
|XAT 2017 Official Answer Key||Second week of January 2017|
|XAT 2017 Result||January 31, 2017|
XAT Admit Card 2016-17 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of XAT 2017 is as follow:
- XAT is a paper pencil based test of 3 hours duration
- The test is scheduled from 10 AM to 1.30 PM
- The exam is divided into 2 papers
- Paper 1 consists of 78 questions from Quantitative Ability, English Language and Logical Reasoning and Decision Making
- The duration of this paper is 170 minutes or 2 hours 50 minutes
- The Paper 2 is a mix of objective as well as subjective questions from General Knowledge (GK) and Essay Writing questions
- The duration of Paper 2 is 25 minutes
- From 2016 onwards the marking scheme of XAT changed. The test takers were allowed to leave out 13 questions beyond which there was negative marking of 0.05 marks. For each wrong answer, there was negative marking of 0.25 marks.
XAT Admit Card 2016-17 Exam Centres
XAT 2017 will be held in 47 cities across India.
XAT Exam Centres
candidates who are looking XAT Admit Card 2016-17 for the admissions into XLRI Jamshedpur and other Xavier Associate Management Institutes and over 120 B-schools across India applied for the entrance examination. Candidates who had applied are searching for the XAT 2017 Admit Card, Hall Ticket, Call Letter, Exam Schedule, Exam Center, Exam Pattern Set wise Download at Official website www.xatonline.net.in.
Steps to Download XAT Admit Card 2016-17
- Visit the official website www.xatonline.net.in
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on XAT 2017 Admit Card.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth and other required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The admit card will display on the screen.
- Download/take a printout and carry it to the examination